From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:51:21 -0500
There have been a lot of messages posted to pcbuild about this type of
issue, I know one solution at least.  Go to Microsoft site and search for
DELPART.EXE which is specifically designed to get rid of unix and ntfs
partitions when fdisk fails.  You can also search web file repositories, it
used to be a common downloadable file.  There is not much to using it, you
run it from a diskette in dos, and after a warning or two, it makes the
drive look like it has never been partitioned.
Tom Turak