From:
John Hazeltine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 22:30:52 -0400
I have a Packard bell 2440 pentium 133 that has 106 Ram and 2.1 gig that has abeen working just fine.
I hooked up an old serial printer and did not check the switch settings first and now after trying it on the serial ports and lpt ports I have lost all of the ports. I cannot print or use the Drive A.There is a big ole yellow question mark in all of the devices that I mentioned. I also have Windows 2000 Professional installed. I have tried to go to device mode and uninstall all of them and install them again but no go. Need help. This is my first time on here so my apologies for lack of procedure. Also can you tell me where to download or get another windows 98 2nd ed disk that got damaged by my cdrom. I think it is beyond repair. It is registered.
Thank you for your consideration
John Hazeltine
Wisconsin

                     visit our download web page at: