From:
Geoff Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2007 12:15:03 -0400
Phil,

I downloaded the software and looked at but it didnd't have much in the way
of information.

It looked as if it just started and wipd out anything that got in it's way.

I am only interested in cleaning files that I have got from the internet but
didn't find a help file on the software.

Bit wary of starting to use it - have you actually used yourself and what
were the results and how did you programme it to do those file only or do is
do all files ?

Geoff

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml