From:
"Richard T." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 19:17:44 -0400
Steve..Go get yourself one of those Belkin switchboxes.They even have an automatic one which uses software to switch from A to B. I have a Lexmark Bubble jet on 1 and an H-P laser on #2, but I have connected a scanner and used it with success.I got the auto. one and it's great..think it cost about $60.
Rich Tabas
Philly,Pa

Steve Polatas wrote:

> I have just purchased a cheap little scanner with a parallel port interface.  Due to configuration of my equipment and cable length restrictions, I was wondering if using a printer A-B switch would work to connect the printer and the scanner to LPT1 instead,<<Yadda,yadda,yadda>>

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**