From:
Timchenko Maxim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 11:25:59 +0300
  I have seen a device that would just do it for you. It is a
frame that fits into 5.25" bay, has mounting brackets for a
3.5" drive and has 2 small fans at front that blow air from outside
on the drive. As I understood, this is what you need.
  I don't remember the address/phone, but I remember that I saw
it in PC Magazine, in Classified Ads section. If you can't lay your
hands on PCMag, mail me and I'll look the ad up.

<> Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
<>