From:
"J. H. Meinema" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 19:27:30 +0100
Hi, Everybody..

Have a few strange problems in XP maybe somebody can help me with these..

1. Plextor 8x 4x 32x worked fine under Windows ME but after installing XP 5 of
the 10 times that i burn a cd i get a buffer underrun at the end of the burning
process. This occurs when the burning process is 99% finished or when the
burning process is started.

Software Use :

Win On CD 5.0 XP Version
CDR Win 4.0
Clone CD 3.0.0.20

Tech info :

900mhz AMD
756 mb ram
A7V Asus motboard
HD 1 master on Primaire IDE
HD 2 Master on Promise IDE 1
Plextor Master on IDE 2 (is the only drive there with no slaves
Zip and DVD on Promise IDE 2
V7100 Geforce 2 MX 32mb

2. When i run games, like F1 2001 and Delta Force 3 the games hang after a few
minutes while playing, Ctrl-Alt-Del and than back to the game helps for a while
(not shutting down the game)
Have the newest Nvidia drivers installed because 1 game needed

OpenGL en XP doesn't have that on board in the installation version..

--
Anne Meinema
www.clockspeeding.cjb.net