From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 06:53:05 -0500
Before you installed the DVD was your CD-ROM the only drive on that cable? If it was, did you reset its jumpers to make it a slave drive?  If you have a Dell computer it may use cable select, which means the master is the drive on the end cable plug.  Whichever, make sure the jumper setting on your CD-ROM is set to slave or cable select (if appropriate). Also make sure you have pin 1 on the cable plugged into pin 1 on the drives, and check to make sure the cable is securely plugged in everywhere.

--

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml