From:
Vincent Winterling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2016 11:25:43 -0400
I use these Arctic cpu coolers and I've been pleased with the quality, price, and overall effectiveness. They are super quiet and move a good volume of air.

Make sure the case you select has lots of ventilation. I'm running my 8350 in an Antec Sonata III case. Very good case cooling and together with the the Arctic cpu cooler and a fan on my video card, that works to keep the heat down but make no mistake, it's hot.

I live in the mid-atlantic region, not far from the Atlantic Ocean, where now humidity and temps are in the 90's. Even in an air-conditioned room, you can feel the heat.

Vincent Winterling
Vineland, NJ