From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 08:28:26 -0700
I have just a quick comment on this.  I have a friend (who is also a
certified geek) that runs Win2k on an Athlon board.  95% of what he uses
this system for is games, and he says it works great.  The only trouble I
have had with games on Win2k is keyboard response with Descent I was very
slow.  Hope this helps.

Kyle Elmblade