From:
"Richard P. Evans" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 21:05:31 -0500
I did a "system devices property dump" and according to it my CPU is a
CyrixInstead m2(MMX).  The computer was bought from CyberMax and they went
out of business last year.  So no company support is available because I
tried that first.

I did try what you suggested, booted up in "safe mode" and attempted to
remove the hard drive controllers.  It would let me remove the "dual"
but that did not take away the others.  On reboot the "dual" is again
re-installed.  They others can't be removed without first removing the dual.
What do I do now?

Sincerely,
Richard P. Evans

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: