Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:41:21 -0600
Hi Everybody,

I just completed the assembly of a computer with a Soyo SY 5EMA+ mainboard
(uses slot 7) with AMD's K6-2/350 processor.  I tried to install Diamond's
Stealth II G460 graphics accelerator and it is totally unsuccessful.  I
cannot get any video image at all although a PCI card works just fine.  In
my research of the manufacturer's sites for the accelerator, the mainboard,
and the processor it remains unclear to me whether the accelerator is
supposed to work with this setup or that it can only work with a Slot 1
mainboard.  Can I use this accelerator at all?  Please help me.  I do not
know what to do next.

Tom Henson

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html