From:
Dennis Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 21:59:39 -0500
Rob,

Have you checked for IRQ or memory address conflicts on the USB controller
in Device Manager? My Award BIOS has an auto IRQ setting for USB or I can
set it manually. See if your BIOS has this also and if it does, change it to
one that's not being used, if possible, to see if that is the problem.

Do you have any other USB devices that you can try? This would narrow it
down to the device or the USB port itself.

FWIW, I have an Acer USB scanner and a Logitech USB camera on my system and
had no problems with setting them up or using them.

Good Luck,

Dennis Thiel

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html