Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 19:17:22 -0500
 Open the case and swap the CD-ROM power plug with the hard drive power plug. Altho the chances are that the Harddrive is bad.  I had a situation where the hardrive would intermittenly stop and by moving the power plug it would start than I would have to reset it in BIOS. I kept believing it was a hard drive problem but in the end it was a power supply connection.Mike michel--- On Sun 11/09, Ariel Torres &lt; [log in to unmask] &gt; wrote:From: Ariel Torres [mailto: [log in to unmask]]To: [log in to unmask]: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 15:08:19 -0500Subject: [PCBUILD] pc will not bootMy pc has been working fine for about 2 years now all of a sudden it does not want to boot. I tried changing the CMOS battery but wasn't the problem. It wasn't kicked, moved opened or anything until after the problem began. Front light turns on, fan works and power supply works but harddrive does not turn on, does not spin.The NOSPIN Group provides a monthly newsletter with greattips, information and ideas: NOSPIN-L, The NOSPIN MagazineVisit our web site to signup: http://freepctech.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml