From:
"Gary R. Tennesen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:36:30 -0700
  Sounds more like DIMMs than SIMMs.

If you use SIMMs and DIMMs on the same board, you may experience these
problems.

SIMMs are 72 pin and DIMMs are 168 pin (longer than SIMMs).

My impression has been that boards with SIMM sockets and DIMM sockets were
more for either/or rather than BOTH.

Anybody had good luck mixing SIMMs with DIMMs?

--gary r. tennesn