From:
floyd carlyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 17:19:59 -0800
From: "Ricky Barnett" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 2:50 PM
Subject: [PCBUILD] partitioning harddrive

> Hi everyone
> i found this program on the net because i was having trouble partitioning
my harddrive i was useing it a second drive and window would see it but
icould not format or fdisk it so i did a little searching and found a
program called debug on windows and it works greats it will remove all
partitions on the driveso if any body need to now how to do it just email me
and i will send you the file
> rick barnett
>
>          PCBUILD maintains hundreds of useful files for download
> please send me info on using debug to delete partitions.
thank you. floyd

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com