From:
Joe Lore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 10:26:49 -0400
Hi,

I have just had a similar experiences at my work.  I run Norton Anti
Virus 2003 and do check for updates quite frequently.  I had been
experiencing some minor problems for a couple of weeks and thought maybe
something may of gotten by Norton's.

I visited www.housecall.antivirus.com by Trend Micro, makers of PC
Cillan, and did a free on line scan.  Sure enough it found a worm that
Norton's had missed.  I like pc-cillan better but use Norton's because
of the IT dept.

Thanks and have a Great Day!

Joe Lore

have you run a trojan cleaner as well as an antivirus?  I run Norton
antivirus and I know from experience that it's been known to miss
certain trojans.(Even though I keep the definitions up to date) I'm alot
wiser now, and use an anti trojan as well as the usual antivirus
program. I just thought I'd mention it, as you only mention using an
antivirus program.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml