From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 17:18:37 -0700
Yes Raymond;
You jogged my memory, there appears to be a bug in the patch.
I think the files are copied to your computer, but the patch can't
seem to find them
automatically.
I copied the missing files to the floppy that I run the patch from.
try a search of your windows and windows subdirectories for the
missing files.
On my win98 machine they are in windows/system32/drivers.
just checked a win95 osr2 machine and they are in the same dir.
I believe the files are:

Uhcd.sys
Usbd.sys
Usbhub.sys

Then direct the setup to that location.
These are system files so you have to have enabled "show all files "
in in windows explorer under " view/folder options"
If you don't have them I could email them privately to you, as they
are small in size 27k or so.
And no, if you don't use usb devices you don't need the usb root hub
and controller installed.