From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 21:34:05 -0400
First, make sure its's getting power. Is the outlet it's plugged into
powered? Plug a lamp in the same outlet, not the one above or below, and
see if it lights. Some outlets turn on and off with a wall light switch.
Bypass any power strip or UPS in case it's bad. Next look for an on/off
switch and/or a voltage selector switch on back of the computer near the
top. The power switch needs to be on and the voltage switch set for the
proper voltage for your region, usually 115V in the US.  That's just a
start, hope it helps.
If you're reading this email, you can probably go here:
http://freepctech.com/troubleshooting/tsb001.shtml
to read about troubleshooting.

                          http://freepctech.com