From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 08:48:24 -0800
I did not see a response, so I will try to help. Boot from your XP CD and go
to Recovery Console mode. You  can then run CHKDSK, FIXBOOT, or FIXMBR
utilities if that is needed. You may also want to check your CMOS
configuration settings just in case. It sounds like your secondary master
hard drive is not being recognized for some reason. Is you main install on a
secondary IDE channel?

Peter
The NoSpin Group