From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 2015 05:46:48 -0600
Sounds like you could use a better service. You might give
http://iscnetwork.com/ a call. I've used them for years and years. In
fact this computer was built by them and has lasted for years and years.

Agape,

Loy

--
Jesus said, *"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water
and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God"* (John 3:5). Jesus