From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 1998 11:03:38 -0600
Micron used to ship ADI Microscan 3E 15" monitors.  Hundreds of thousands of
them.  They were the most reliable monitor that Micron ever shipped.  They
also shipped a few hundred thousand ADI Microscan 5AP and 5V 17" monitors.
Those monitors are also exceptionally reliable.  ADI warranted those
monitors for three years, but they were so reliable that Micron offered 5
years on them.

I've had a couple of the ADI 15" monitors and never had any problems.  They
are very nice.  I've got an ADI 5V on my BeOS system now and it works
perfectly.  Also, if I'm not mistaken, Bob Wright has one or two of the 15"
monitors, and since he hasn't called me to complain about them, I'd assume
that they work pretty well!  I don't think that you'll go wrong with them.

Drew Dunn