From:
Susan Llewellyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:15:13 -0400
I am not an expert on this, and I may be missing something in your post.
The way I am reading your post is that you are trying to hook two
computers to the router with wireless adapter cards, right?  The way I
understand the wireless network, if you have only two computers on the
network, one should be hardwired to the router and the other one is
connected by a wireless adapter, at least that is how my system works. I
have one computer hardwired to my CNet Pro200WL PCI Fast Ethernet
Adapter using a Linksys WRT54G and the other two desktops and the laptop
all have wireless PCI network adapters.
I have also found that using the live chat with Linksys is much more
satisfactory than using emails. You can tell them what is happening and
they can respond at once.  I have used this several times over the last
4 years and has always solved the issue.  A transcript of the chat is
sent to you as an email when done and I print it out for future reference.
Hope this helps.
Sue

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com