From:
David Olds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 10:01:34 -0500
This is nothing more than the settings in the desktop. They can be changed
in the "appearance" portion of the desktop properties. It is a high/true
color setting and a pretty sharp blending of colors in the headers. This is
the default settings of WIN98. Your monitor and your video card settings are
fine.

David Olds