From:
Russell Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 08:56:19 -0600
>   I've got three machines with Davicom network cards, model DM9101F.
>I've looked high and low for Windows 9X drivers and wondered if anyone
>has these. Windrivers.com didn't help with their suggested downloads and
>driverguide.com also has download suggestions that didn't help. The
>builder of these machines says he doesn't have the driver diskette

   Followup...Davicom technicians reported that chip is the transceiver
so now I'm still trying to identify the manufacturer of the card. It has
a larger chip with this written on it:

      ASIX
   AX88140AQ

    9752 TC3
    BF0822.1

  Any help in finding a driver for this PCI NIC made in China would be
appreciated. There aren't any FCC codes, but it does have a P/N:
18-0B-P110 and a S/N: UC2805007970

Thanks,

Russell Smith
Edtech Consultant, Journalist