Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 08:25:46 +0200
Hi
I hope that someone might be able to help me with the following problem:
I have a PC loaded with MS Windows 2000 Professional.  I have, amongst
other programs, installed on my PC the following software:  MS Office 97
Prof, MS Office 2000 Prof, Visual Basic 6, VB Net 2003, Lotus Notes, Compaq
Visual Fortran 6, MS Internet Explorer 6, F-Secure Anti-Virus 5.43 for
workstations.  My PC is connected to a number of other PC's on a LAN.  I
also have Internet Access.
The problem is as follows:  I regularly manipulate my files/folders using
Windows Explorer.  Each time I cut and paste folders/files, the following
error pops up:  Explorer.exe - Application Error,  The instruction at
"0x7830b481 referenced memory at "0x002a02e0".  The memory could not be
read.  Click on OK to terminate/Cancel to Debug the program.
Then, when I click on OK, a Microsoft Internet Explorer error message
appears, stating:  An error has occurred in Internet Explorer.  Internet
Explorer will now close.  If you continue to experience problems, please
restart your computer.  It then bombs out of Windows Explorer.
My PC (a Dell Pentium 4, 2.4GHz, 512MB RAM) is almost two years old.  The
problem started in October 2004, after which the PC was reloaded, then all
went well until January 2005, when it had to be reloaded again; now it has
resurfaced again.
I know of two other users with the same problem.  Their software profile
is, however, as follows: MS Office 97 Prof, Lotus Notes, MS Internet
Explorer 6, F-Secure Anti-Virus 5.43 for workstations.  Apart from these
base software, I should add that we also have some in-house VB6 software
programs installed.
Regards

***************
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and
Sanlam accepts no liability for such views, except where the sender
specifically states them to be those of Sanlam.
Sanlam Life Insurance Limited is a Licensed Financial Services Provider.
Enige sienswyses of stellings wat in hierdie boodskap uitgedruk word is dié
van die individuele afsender, en Sanlam aanvaar geen aanspreeklikheid
daarvoor nie, behalwe waar die afsender uitdruklik vermeld dat dit dié van
Sanlam is.
Sanlam Lewensversekering Beperk is 'n Gelisensieerde Verskaffer van
Finansiële Dienste.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com