From:
Michael Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 20:16:05 -0000
Hi Joyce,

Usual keys to enter setup are: F1, F2, F8, Delete, occasionally ESC

Try each of these in turn. Don't hold down the key but tap it about once a
second. If you hold the key machine might think key is stuck and stop
booting due to keyboard failure.

Dell machines depending on model/age are usually F2 or F8 (as you say).

Hope some of this helps.

Regards

Michael.