From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2008 15:12:29 -0700
 From what I've been able to find, this is apparently not a spyware but
a back door Trojan. It seems that eTrust Pest Patrol is/was the only
reliable removal tool. I really don't like that because it is not a free
tool. I would try others first. Ad Aware seems to have intermittent
success with it. Remember to turn off the system restore function and
then use Safe Mode. After cleaning, turn back on system restore. As
reported by others, this is not an easy item to cleanse from computers.

No personal experience with this - just passing on what others have
reported.

Tom

Dan W. King wrote:
> The easiest way would be to download the free "SuperAntiSpyware"
> version at SuperAntiSpyware.com.  Install it, then reboot into safe
> mode and click the icon.  It is the best we've used and install it now
> as a routine on new PC's we deliver.
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Northall"

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com