From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 07:45:25 -0600
I'm not sure if I've got exactly the same case that you do, but my two
Enlight AT cases hold 4 external devices.  Both of them have the same
problem.  I had to get out my trusty file and shave down the bottom of the
front bezel opening to get the device to go in correctly.

You can take a look (if your eyes are good enough) at
http://nospin.org/boise.html.  The two cases on the bottom shelf all the way
to the left (just to the right of the bottom printer) are the Enlight cases.
If your eyes are better than mine, maybe you'll be able to compare them with
yours.

Drew Dunn