From:
Georges Kremer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 08:00:20 +0100
Hi everybody,

I have recently bought a Plextor burnproof 16/10/40 and i have
apparently a problem with Nero 5.0.
When i am trying to copy a CD (whatever CD) i am always getting th
message 'Copy failed'.
Are there any known issues about that?

Kremer Georges.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Banque Generale
du Luxembourg s.a. does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally
binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to provide
legal advice.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml