From:
Linda Denny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 12:25:19 -0500
Hello.  I am haing a problem with an HP2500C printer.
I was getting error messages stating that the black
print head was defective, so I replaced it.  Then, I
started getting errors that the cyan ink was low, so
I replaced it.  FYI:  This printer will not print if
there is ANY sort of error message.  Things worked fine
for about a day.  Now, I intermittently get the
message that the cyan print head is defective.  I have
cleaned and reseated the print head and the message
will go away....but....now I consistenly get the
message that the cyan ink is low.  It is a new cart.
I cleaned and reseated the cartridge, but the error
message is still there.  The cartridge not only feels
full, but I can hear the liquid when I shake it.

Any suggestions would be great.  This printer was
always a bit of a problem in the past with jams, but
I decided to pull it back out and use it on the
network.  Thanks very much in advance!

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com