From:
Yui Shin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 20:55:33 -0800
If it's happening on the same program I would
reinstall that program. Be sure to completely
uninstall it first and backup any related data you
might want to save. You could do this to each
suspected program as well.

If it's happening on different programs you may want
to consider reinstalling Windows to correct the
corrupt files. Microsoft suggests deleting the Windows
folder prior to reinstallation. Otherwise, just run setup
accordingly for your Windows version.

If none of the above applies in your situation,
please provide a little more detail.
Such as:
   Windows version
    Program causing the problem
    When did problem first occur
etc.
Your topic may be better answered at the PCSOFT
site.
-yui shin