From:
Dan Shaughnessy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 22:33:50 -0500
I THINK most TX II chipsets were made by PCCHIPS. The website is
www.pcchips.com.  However, before jumping there I would advise trying to
determine the manufacturer of the motherboard and searching directly for
their web site.  If you don't have your mobo manual, you can often
determine it based upon the Bios ID number that displays upon boot up.  Try
http://www.sysopt.com/bios.html with this number and you should be able to
determine the manufacturer.  That's the first step to determining the
correct jumber settings.

Dan Shaughnessy

                                  -----