From:
Lew Russakov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:25:59 -0700
Is anyone using Imations new slimline jewel cases supplied with their
CD-R's?

How do you label the spine. It is so thin that I can't figure out how to
do it except by writing the CD name on a small label and sticking it on
the spin, not the best way.

Obviously, jewel box creater will not work.

Contacted Imation and their response was a jewel [pun intended]. "I am
sorry but at this time we have no ideas of how we can label the spines of
the Slim Line Jewel cases."

I like the slim case and would like to continue using them, but need to
identify them.

Ideas anyone, besides chucking them and using regular ones and not buying
Imation?

        Lew

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org