From:
Michael Eisenstadt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2008 08:51:08 -0500
Thanks for the 2 suggestions. The hd is a 80Gb Seagate,
$46 from Newegg.

I looked at and downloaded the free Microsoft virtual
machine software. As I tried the install the advice windows
it threw were about stuff above my pay grade so I aborted
the install.

The simplest solution seems to be to install Win98SE
on all of the hd. I only use the camcorder to grab single
frames, in other words like a camera and only a few times
a year.

Mike Eisenstadt
Austin Texas