From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2007 07:44:28 -0700
I don't know why there were mentions that NTFS will not work over USB. When
I needed to connect my  wife's IDE drive to my computer, I just plugged it
into my external USB case and read the contents. The drive had been
formatted to NTFS using Win XP Pro. All of my external USB drives are
formatted with NTFS and I have no problems. As noted with my wife's drive,
the drive does not even have to be formatted in the USB case to be usable. I
am referring to USB 2 devices that I have; I don't know if USB 1 may have a
problem.

Peter