From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 18:25:23 -0600
Andrew,

I recently did some research on the Asus SLI MoBo's and found some of them
require an immediate BIOS flash to update all the board drivers, and then an
OS can be successfully loaded. I don't recall if the model you mentioned is
one of them but there were many reviews that referred to this situation, and
please forgive me, I didn't save the URL's to these reviews, but perhaps a
place to start.

Good luck!

Dean Kiley