From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2005 07:23:35 -0500
You can get the manual here:  http://www.samsung.com/  (Search on your
model number for a PDF file).
Change the dpi settings (You'll need to experiment) to get larger
text/icons. Right-click the Desktop/Settings/Advanced/DPI
Look under the appearance tab/Advanced to change things like the menu
bar, title window, scroll bar, etc.
The preferred setting gives you the most screen real estate, but
requires some adjustments and getting used to.
You can also change the text size in IE, under the view menu (Or, hold
the Ctrl key and scroll the mouse wheel).
Higher resolutions are an obviously improved way to use a computer, and
I have never succeeded in getting anyone to switch. One of the many
things I don't understand.