From:
David Nasser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 10:34:22 CST
Good Folk,

Back in 12/97 I ordered an Enlight 6680 mid-tower case largely on
Enlight's "good reputation". The Enlight case I received is OK, but
the power supply is not. The PS that shipped is an AGI 235 watt unit
that lacks:
  FCC compliance
  UL listing
  CSA certification
and interferes with my AM radio reception.

At the time, Enlight's web site didn't list a 235w. PS for the 6680.
I've been assuming that the cheapo PS was installed by someone else.

Does anyone know if Enlight could have installed the cheapo? Do they
_always_ sell cases with PS mounted? Or will they sell only the case?
Is it common to get a "good" PS with an Enlight?

I am negotiating with the mail-vendor. If Enlight puts cheapo's in
the box then I ordered the wrong box. If not, I'm gonna ask for a
new (fully certified) PS. TIA.

  Cheers,
  David

** David Nasser                     **     [log in to unmask]  **
** Univ. Mo. St. Louis              **                              **

"Bessie Smith was murdered by a conspiracy between Jim Crow
 and John Barleycorn."
     generally attributed to Tenessee Williams