Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 22:50:53 +1000
Did you remove older driver before install new driver?

sometime, you have to completely remove older driver, otherwise it will
cause problems.

you can also try 12.90 beta driver, so far it has been the best and fastest
driver.

can you tell what the brand is your video card? and a bit more hardware
details?

Jun Qian