From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:35:36 -0400
If you can find a 4X AGP video card, you will be all set.  The cards to
avoid are the older 1X and some 2X AGP cards, which require 3.3 volts.  8X
AGP cards will be compatible, too.  But, they won't be able to take
advantage of the 8X AGP function (no big loss).

Ideally, the AGP slot and the video card will be keyed so that you can see
whether or not you should be putting a certain video card into a particular
AGP slot or not.

The following link is to some more details on the different slots, keys, and
AGP specifications.

http://www.ertyu.org/~steven_nikkel/agpcompatibility.html

Here is Soyo's own answer to this question.

http://www.soyousa.com/kb/kbdesc.php?id=146

John Sproule