From:
GiveMe AlluGot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 04:41:36 -0400
Hello every one,
I have been a lurker for a while on the list and now I find my self needing help with a problem that has developed on my puter.
I have a Gateway 700x with a Lexington 2.0Ghz P4 motherboard running XP home.
Today I started the computer and read my email and was doing some surfing when suddenly my puter locked.
I tried Alt delt and nothing happened.
I then turned the puter off by pressing the start-off button on the tower.
When I tried to turn it back on, it would not boot ( no BIOS screen nothing) and the start button turned amber when usually its green. The monitor seems to be fine the power saver message shows.
All the fans are running on the MB and power supply, and I hear no beeps on start. I do notice that the optical drives lights come on momenteraly but no booting takes place.
If any one can offer some sugestions as to this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you ..... Frank Berenato
                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml