From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 09:22:08 -0600
At 08:16 AM 9/3/98 , James Kerr wrote:
>I came across someone's machine that had a CD-ROM that wasn't reading CD's
>anymore, I replaced the CD drive and the machine is ok now. So I have this
>CD drive here that is under a year old so I believe it can still be RMA'd
>trouble is I have no idea how to contact the manufacturer and I must find
>them soon cause the drive was built September of last year, anyway the
>company that makes the drive is called Unitron, can anyone point me in the
>right direction to contact them somehow or find out anything about them,
>thanks

The drive was made in Taiwan.  Here is the URL for them:
   http://www.unitron.com.tw/     and this is their Email address
   as listed:    [log in to unmask]

You probably will need to find out where the drive was purchased and
return it to reseller.

    Bob

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**