From:
Gregg Pfaff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2010 07:33:29 -0500
Monica,
All I can say is I'm very satisfied with the refurbished Dell Latitude I
bought a year ago off of ebay. It's a 2GHZ Dual Core Intel processor with
2GB of RAM and it is very fast and reliable and It does not run hot. It's
probably like 4-6 years old but, was an expensive top of the line in it's
day and had every option I can think of : wireless, Network card, modem,
DVDRW etc. The Hard drive is kind of small at 60GB but, I use a 500GB
external HD to store all my back up stuff. The ebay vender I purchased it
from was www.csrtechnologies.net and I would do business with them again
because, I only have $300.00 invested in this laptop I consider it a throw
away and it has not let me down. If you're in the market for new $$ I'd
recommend DELL from my experience with this one. The only bad experience
I've had was a virus and not the laptops fault at all but once cured it runs
as good as ever.
Gregg