From:
Joe Lore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 14:49:28 -0400
HI,

If you are asking about "usb flash memory devices" when you say "memory
sticks" and not the "Sony brand name memory stick", the answer is, it is
as simple as dragging and dropping files to a floppy.  It just holds a
whole lot more.

Most OS's do not require drivers be installed except for win 98 se, as
they are built into the OS.  Most, though not all,  will work on MAC's
with OS 8.6 and later and Linux with kernel 2.4 and later.

Thanks and have a Great Day!

Joe Lore

Will someone tell me, please, if memory sticks are simple enough for
novices to use.  I've just learned of them.

Thanks, Anne Neighbors

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml