From:
Rick Lindstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 15:29:22 -0400
Dzingai-

I'm not an expert on Win95a, but I think you have to be using one of the
higher releases of Win95 such as Win95c or OSR2 before you can use FAT32.

And yes, Fat16 has a limit of 2.1 gig per partion.

You could partition the disk into a number of partitions, each equal to or
smaller than 2.1 gig, and then Win95a could use the complete disk, with the
partitions showing as "drives" in Windows Explorer (drive C:\ and D:\, for
instance). That should work well. You could use the first drive for the OS
and your applications, and use the second drive for data (not a bad idea in
any case).

Hope this helps-

Rick