From:
Michael C Soto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 21:58:29 -0700
Hello Mandi, I agree with you about this. It *is* very annoying that they
don't put up a pricelist. But, this www.colorcase.com company does
manufacture their cases, and they are one of a kind. Several of their
cases received outstanding reviews, so I still feel that they are worth
mentioning.

If you email them, they will email you a price list in Word or Wordpad
format (I can't remember),

- Hawk166_PWR (Michael Soto)

On Sun, 3 Sep 2000 20:41:55 -0500 Mandi Wilson <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> Dear PCBUILD list,
>
> Can anyone explain to me why some companies can't put their prices
> on the
> website?
>
>  Do any of you really bother to give your information just to get a
> list of
> prices, or do you just go find a site that sells what you want that
> shows
> the prices up front? I don't feel someone has to have any
> information about
> me just so I can know how much something is.
>
> Mandi Wilson

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

                     visit our download web page at: