From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 22:49:33 -0400
I've been reading that ATX power supplies need a certain amount of actual
load to come on right. They have said to include a hard drive when powering up.
This assumes, (of course), the hard drive is properly configured and working
properly. Otherwise IT will cause all sorts of grief...         Rick Glazier