From:
TROUBLE SHOOTER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:18:36 -0400
CHARLES GONZALEZ : I ran across this type of thing a few years ago, It was some sort of program designed to mess with your friends pc.  It would turn their desktop upside down or sideways and they couldn't turn it back without knowing how. I think I put it on a floppy I'll see if I can find it but I'll have to do extensive searching that I can't do right this minute. you might want to go to cont. panel add/rem programs and look for some new exe. program that was added about the same time this problem started. it might have been downloaded from a borrowed floppy or the internet. Good Luck !