From:
Dave Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 09:39:52 +1300
Thanks for your comments. My kids tell me they could only afford a K6-2
266. Will they see much difference over their Cyrix?
Also, their Motherboard is one of the generic variety and does not
specifically state that it supports K6-2s. It does however allow you to set
the cpu core voltage to the required 2.2v. There are external clock
selector for 60, 66, 75, and 83mhz. If I did put a 266 K6-2 on their board
which setting would I use and then what multiplier setting.?