From:
Kevin Nowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 16:30:04 EDT
In a message dated 4/14/99 10:39:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< This is a great solution for  home users wanting an easy Internet network
 install, and for anyone who wants to network computers where running
 lines/cable  is difficult in an existing structure.   For 70 bucks, this
 kit made networking easy for me and my family.
 So far, so good.

Tom,
I have seen the ads also and appreciate you sharing your experiences.  I had
read that some of the home networking kits like that can be affected by
interference from the home microwave, cordless phone and fluorescent
lighting.  Have you experienced any such problems?

Kevin Nowicki

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html